Giving to the ministry of Rumney Baptist Church
Our God is a generous God. He has set the example through the sacrifice of His Son, Jesus Christ, on the Cross for our forgiveness, our salvation, our eternal joy.
We are created for worship, a relationship of praise and devotion for His gift to us.
- Giving is an act of worship – giving our praise, giving our hearts, giving our time and energy, and giving back the resources that God has provided for our daily living.
- Jesus was clear, “where your treasure is, there your heart will be also” (Matthew 6:21). Our use of God’s treasure given to us shows our love for the source of our treasure.
- Giving allows the ministry of Rumney Baptist to continue reaching out to the lives of our community with the love and hope our Lord offers in Jesus and bringing hope and healing throughout the world.
You can give in a variety of ways through the ministry of RBC.
1. Through regular worship
2. Through participation in various ministries.
3. Through financial support by:
- Using the button to give online by ACH or credit card
- Using Bill Pay at your bank
- Sending a check directly to the church at: P.O. Box 300, Rumney, NH 03266.
You can also ensure regular honoring of God through setting up a weekly or monthly direct deposit with your bank.